Binary watch face for Wear OS. Decimal numbers are merely hinted in the background.
• Watch face complications*
• Date & battery level indicators
• 12/24-hour format selection
• Date format options, including Unix timestamp
• Optional binary representation of seconds
• Seconds ticks for additional hint to binary values
• Colors, effects, themes and size customization
• Ability to hide decimal numbers and hints
• Color in ambient mode on supported devices**
• Interactive watch face features***
• Help topics for reading the binary watch.
Accessing Watch face settings
• Option 1, using the phone: Open the Wear OS (Android Wear) app, and then tap the white gear icon in the center of the selected watch face.
• Option 2, directly on watch: Tap and hold anywhere on the watch face, and then select the white gear icon.
Using interactive actions
Tap anywhere on the watch face to toggle background numbers on and off.
Tap in the center of the binary dots to toggle bit numbers.***
Tap on selected complications to view additional data.*
Reading the binary watch
For detailed information, select Help from the options menu of the Watch face settings companion app on the phone.
Frequently asked questions
Featured question: "I have installed the app but cannot find out how to start it."
Answer: The watch face is designed for use with Wear OS smartwatches. It is accessible via the Wear OS (Android Wear) app instead of a stand-alone launcher icon as it is not for the smartphone itself.
Read all frequently asked questions here: https://goo.gl/ncNIs8
Requirements: Wear OS smartwatch. Both square and round screen devices are supported.
This app is intended exclusively for use with smartwatches and cannot be started on a smartphone.
Disclaimer: The application is provided as is without liabilities or warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
* Watch face complications support requires Wear OS 1.0 (formerly Android Wear 2.0, based on Android 7.1.1)
** Color in ambient mode is not supported by certain Wear OS devices. Actual colors may vary or may not be visible at all.
*** Interactive watch faces feature requires Android Wear 1.3 (based on Android 5.1.1) with Interactive Watch Faces support.
Binary Watch Face has designed and announced by Martin Halachev. The company who the designed and launched has a wisely knowledge about applications and you will not regret after you download the apk file from our website. You can download the apk file whenever or wherever you want with pretty easy steps. We also scan applications those we are providing you so you don’t have to worry if they have harmful software or viruses. After you download the Binary Watch Face apk please check out our other applications from our website.