Do you like taking risks and trying out things before the public? Do you control the impulse to give 1 star ratings to innovative products at any sign of trouble? Do you like turning your friends onto a new idea before it becomes popular?
If so, you should give Mimicr a try – The most obvious next step in how we share things on our phones.
A mobile screen sharing app with voice chat. Whenever you come across something on your phone you want to share with your friend (photo, video, game, news, shopping item..), instead of sending links or screenshots, simply stream your entire phone screen to your friend and chat about what you’re looking at (as if you were in the same room).
● APP TO APP: Instant screen share via phone call (works just like a calling app). Call any of your friends from your Mimicr contacts; as soon as he/she picks up, the screen sharing session begins along with the voice call (your friend needs to install Mimicr, which you can invite directly through the app)
● APP TO BROWSER: Share your mobile screen onto the web, which can be easily accessed by your friend via Chrome browser on an Android phone or a computer (your friend does not need to install the app and you can skip the phone activation process if you only intend to use this feature).
● Screen share anything you like: news, social media posts, videos, games, photos, text conversations, emails... endless possibilities.
● Call is placed via internet connection so works on any cellular network or Wi-Fi connection.
● Switch the live stream easily by swapping presenters with the switch screen function (Mobile to Mobile).
● Increase the screen casting fun with playful emojis for real time engagement (Mobile to Mobile).
● 100% Free.
Our goal at Mimicr is to break the mold and change how you experience sharing with your friends. We are continuously working to improve the app's performance and usability among the thousand different Android smart phones. There are no hidden motives: the app is completely free with no hidden fees and no ads.
As such, if you experience any issues with the app, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
and we will be sure to help and investigate. If you leave a poor rating and comment on Google Play, we have no way of reaching out you and won't be able to solve the problem.
Thanks and welcome to the new age of sharing.
P.S. Other apps are starting to join this space, but we were the first to start working on this back in 2015 :)