- AuthorXewton GmbH
- Publish dateMar. 24, 2019
- Latest version2.1.2
- RequirementsAndroid 18 and above
- File SizeN/A
- Package Namecom.xewton.musicstudiolite
Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for mobile devices with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
It combines a piano keyboard, 11 studio-quality instruments (123 in the full version), a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
• Why is there a latency between touching a key and hearing the sound?
The latency is quite high on many Android devices, see the FAQ in the in-app help.
• Why are black bars visible at the left and right screen borders on some Android devices?
This known issue will be resolved in a future update.
• Photorealistic dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
• Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• 11 studio-recorded instruments (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
• Release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Sustain samples
• Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
• Audio tracks:
• Microphone recording
• Audio file import (wav and m4a)
• Waveform and audio region editing
• Low-latency, highly optimized, 128x polyphony, battery saving audio engine
• 10 drum loops
• High-quality reverb and resonant filter and limiter effect
• 127-track sequencer
• Beat & metronome settings (tempo and signature)
• Mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment for each track
• Edit tracks, bars and even individual notes:
Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
• Basic MIDI hardware input support
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Detailed in-app help
• Play or record 2 different instruments at the same time with 2 keyboard rows
LIMITATIONS OF THE LITE VERSION
• Saving, exporting and sharing is disabled, hence only one song can be created.
• Only 11 instead of 123 instruments are available.
• The number of audio tracks is limited to 2 (up to 127 in the full version).
• 3 Effects are not available: Delay, EQ and Amp
• Only 10 instead of 100 beats
• MIDI import/export is disabled.
• No add-on packages (+60 instruments)
Visit the forum at www.xewton.com - Questions, feedback and bug reports are welcome!
Video tutorials are available on the Xewton YouTube channel.
Music Studio Lite has designed and announced by Xewton GmbH. The company who the designed and launched has a wisely knowledge about applications and you will not regret after you download the apk file from our website. You can download the apk file whenever or wherever you want with pretty easy steps. We also scan applications those we are providing you so you don’t have to worry if they have harmful software or viruses. After you download the Music Studio Lite apk please check out our other applications from our website.