Fortune Quest: Savior
Fortune Quest: Savior is a supplementary story of Fortune Chronicles, the game series launched constantly from 2009. It is the successor to Fortune Quest: Raid.
Raise various units that engage the battle automatically to make the best force and engage arena battle league. Enjoy fierce competition with the users from all around the world!
■ Game Rules
1. The first 4 units you have will automatically fight against enemy units in the field.
2. You will gain Gold, Orbs, EXP and items through battles and raise units using those rewards.
3. You can open loot boxes using Crystals. Various rewards and class cards to recruit new unit classes can be achieved.
4. You can recruit new units or change the existing unit classes using the class cards achieved from the loot boxes.
5. Units will maintain skills learned from previous classes when their classes are changed. This allows you to make different strategies and tactics using various skills.
6. When reaching level 100, units can reincarnate. Reincarnation make units level 1, but all growth points will remain and you will receive Crystals as a reward.
7. You can join the arena battle league with units you raised in single play to compete your strategies and tactics with the users all around the world.
- How to use cloud storage
Warning: cloud storage will overwrite data on your device, potentially destroying existing data. It is recommended to use only when moving save data after changing device.
Please note that deleted data can not be recovered using the cloud storage function.
1. Run your original phone and click the cloud button on the title screen.
2. Click the "Save Data" button to synchronize the data. At this time, never end the game or disconnect the Internet connection. There is a possibility of data loss. However, if there is too much time delay at 0% of the work rate, quit the game and start over.
3. Run the changed mobile phone and click the cloud button on the title screen.
4. Click the "Load Data" button to synchronize the data. As before, do not quit the game or disconnect from the Internet.
5. When you start the game, the previous game data is loaded. Now you can play the game.
To protect against data loss, please synchronize your save data frequently with the Save button in the Options window.
The "Load Data" function should only be used when a new cell phone has been changed or data has disappeared. Normally, "Load Data" is executed and is not responsible for data that has been rolled back.