Stanford Children's Health
Stanford Children’s Health Mobile App includes a home app with access to number of mobile apps from within the home app for our patients and families to promote patient engagement and improve our patient and family experience. With our App, patients and families will be able to access their child's health information and can even upload vital signs for physician review.
Using our home app, you can
1) Find a Doctor – Ability to look up all the doctors in our network by geo location and zip code w/ contact capability and user friendly search w/ list view and map view. The app lists by all our locations including the PCHA / Network locations, with Google map integration. Location detail page is integrated into “Find a Doctor”. Users can view services provided at each location, and directions with Google maps.
• Doctor Profile – Summary of Doctor profile (from School of Medicine’s CAP profile system) including Doctor’s all available locations, specialties, services provided, conditions treated, board certifications and publications.
2) Access MyChart –. Stanford Children's patients and families can manage their MyChart health account and securely access test results and health information.
3) Call For Appointment – Easy access to clinics and services with ability to call for appointment with integrated calling number capability
4) Pay Your Bill - The Online Billing Manager makes your billing and payment process simple and convenient. You can make a payment on a bill without logging into MyChart or having a MyChart account.
5) Navigate The Hospital – Static way finding and navigation inside the hospital with access to maps and locations on each floor.
6) Attend a Class – Comprehensive classes and online video libraries to enhance the lives of parents, children and caregivers
7) Hospital Art – Promoting patient engagement with
Incrediball - A journey through Stanford,
Cafe Mural -Iconic photo-montage of Stanford imagery and
Eco Mural Animals from various ecosystems throughout California
8) SpellBound Interactive Mural - The SpellBound app provides a real life / augmented reality experience of the eco system animals when viewed through the Eco mural located at the main hospital
9) Grubhub Onsite Food Ordering & Pick-Up – Use Grubhub App to order food at Harvest Cafe located at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
10) Learn More – Learn more about StanfordChildren’s. org
11) Our Blog – Promotes Patient and Family engagement. At Stanford Children’s Health, we’re improving lives every day. Read our stories and ideas for making yours a healthier, happy life.
12) Patient Health Education – Comprehensive Information on Children’s Health Conditions
Other functionality available within the home app -
• App Menu – provides users access to a list of all available apps/features in our home app.
• Settings in the app menu allows the user to customize the apps according to their needs and preferences. The custom settings will enable our users to select only the “Stanford Children’s” apps they need and remove the ones that are not needed as well as re-ordering the apps.
Stanford Children's Health apk.
The version of the apk file is 2.5.1 and decide if you need this version or not.
And if you want to know when the apps got an update the last update came on Feb 10, 2020.
You can also check the Stanford Children's Health if you have any doubt if it is original or fake.
After you download the apk file from website please don’t forget to check out other applications we provide you for free and at the highest download speed.
Thanks for using our website to download applications.
When you need an application for your device but need it as apk file, you can always visit our website to download it like